What Are My Best and Most Affordable Options for Medicare Health Insurance Coverage?
Does the statement above sound familiar? Medicare Health Coverage for seniors can be confusing. So many parts and so many options; all the information can be daunting when you, as a senior, begin your enrollment. And since this is your HEALTH CARE you are deciding on you NEED to know the facts.
Health Care Costs Are Increasing
Health care costs are rising for seniors and unfortunately we are in an economy where retirement incomes are unstable or falling. However, the unpredictable economy should NOT dictate the health care that is available to seniors. Navigating the Medicare system can be confusing for many seniors so they end up choosing a plan that does not cover their needs appropriately based solely on cost. Don’t let this happen to you or a loved one. Help is available to sort through your health care coverage options.
Don’t Lose Valuable Coverage Due to Price
While cost is perhaps the most important and easiest determining factor of Medicare Supplemental health plans, other factors must weigh in as well. If you are one of the many seniors who feel overwhelmed by the many options of Medicare coverage, be assured that the qualified and knowledgeable agents at Putnam Record Insurance have helped many seniors put together the perfect Medicare health coverage plan for themselves.
As you look for a plan that offers the Medicare benefits you need, find out if your prescriptions are covered by the plan and if your health care provider accepts the plan. It’s important to know that you’ll receive the Medicare benefits you need — from a plan that includes doctors, hospitals and pharmacies in your area and the prescription drugs you take. You can also find out if the plan has in network and/or out-of-network Medicare health coverage.
Frequently Asked Questions about Medicare:
* Am I Eligible?
* Are my Prescription Drugs covered?
* What Type Of Medical Equipment Is Covered?
* Is There Help for People with Low Income?
* Medicare Advantage Plans what are they?
Basic Medicare Information to Save You Time
Medicare has four parts:
- Medicare Part A (Hospital Insurance) is the original Medicare coverage which helps pay for inpatient hospital care, and helps cover skilled nursing facility, hospice, and home health care.
- Medicare Part B (Medical Insurance) is for people who qualify for Medicare. It helps cover doctors’ services, outpatient care, and home health care, and helps cover some preventative services to maintain your health and to keep certain illnesses from getting worse.
- Medicare Part C or Medicare Advantage Plans (like HMOs and PPOs), offer health coverage options run by private insurance companies approved by and under contract with Medicare. It includes Part A, Part B, and usually other coverage like prescription drugs.
- Medicare Part D is the newest addition to Medicare. It is a prescription drug option run by private insurance companies approved by and under contract with Medicare, that helps cover the cost of prescription drugs and may help lower your prescription drug costs and help protect against higher costs in the future. You must be enrolled in Medicare before you can apply for Part D coverage.
At Putnam Record Insurance, we work with many different insurance companies so we can search out the best and most affordable policy for you. Complete the No-Risk Quote Form right now, and our expert Medicare health insurance team will contact you with your options. Peace of mind and affordability are a “click” or phone call away.
We travel throughout Chautauqua County to help educate seniors and their loved ones about Medicare & Medicare Advantage Plans so that peace of mind can be achieved. We also offer group presentations to various seniors groups. Group presentations cover the information you need, provide you and your group members an opportunity to ask questions to one of our expert agents, and give group members and opportunity to set individual meetings with our agents to discuss specific, personal needs and goals. Contact us to set up a Medicare health insurance coverage group presentation.