High Value Home Insurance
You might think that a standard insurance policy will protect your beautiful luxury home, but you could be oh so wrong. In fact, there are some major differences between High Value Home Insurance and standard policies, and not knowing this can cost you dearly.
Think about all of those lovely things in your home. Some of them have great value, and not just cash value. Many things you own have sentimental value and may be very difficult to replace. At Putnam Record Insurance Agency we understand that your situation is unique, and we are there to help you protect your investment.
The right policy insures proper coverage and much more. It is also about saving money on your High Value Homeowners Insurance, and believe me, the savings can be significant. Let us look at some of the many differences between polices, to help you understand why you need this coverage.
A normal homeowner policy usually covers things like this:
- Your house (including roof and home exterior)
- Structures like garages, sheds, work shops
- Personal possessions
- Liability – pays if someone is injured on your property (including medical expenses)
- Living expenses to cover temporary loss of home
Luxury Home Insurance
There are no set criteria when it comes to policies. Your situation is different than everyone else’s and your agent will work with you, to make sure that you have protection that is tailor made to your specific needs. This will not only give you the very best protection but at the lowest possible cost. Here are examples of some of the coverage that may include:
- Higher limits for possessions like jewelry and other luxury items. In fact, some High Value Home Insurance policies have no limits.
- Extra coverage for computers and high tech electronics equipment on the premises. You also may need additional coverage for things like communications systems and specially designed home theaters.
- Complete replacement cost reimbursement, and this can be as much as 200 percent.
- Coverage for water damage to the basement or other parts of the house. This may include flood damage protection.
- Special umbrella policy for liability – this is important for people with higher incomes, as it covers liability issues that can be in excess of one million dollars.
These are only a few of the coverage options that may be included in your policy.
What Can A High Value Homeowners Insurance Policy Do For You?
To stress the importance of good coverage, let’s take a look at a luxury kitchen. Your kitchen may be custom designed just the way you want it and this includes high end flooring and cabinets that are “one of a kind”. In fact, it’s not unusual to spend as much as $100,000 on a kitchen if you get everything you want.
What would happen if a fire in the kitchen caused major damage? A standard policy might pay for flooring, cabinets, and walls, but may not take into consideration all of the expenses involved in creating your kitchen. As a result, you could be hit with a major loss and it might be many thousands of dollars. This is only one important reason to consider Luxury Home Insurance.
Let Us Do All The Hard Work For You
As you can see, there are major differences between standard and High Value Homeowners Insurance. In fact, there is a big difference when it comes to shopping for coverage. You need to take so many things into consideration to come up with a customized policy. This includes checking into several companies and comparing all of the options and prices.
We can do all of this for you and since Putnam Record Insurance Agency is not tied to only one company, we are in the best position to find you the perfect policy and at the lowest possible rates.
Right at this moment your beautiful home could be at risk if you do not have the right Luxury Home Insurance. There is no way to predict if and when disaster will strike, so it is very important to take action now so you can avoid unnecessary risks and receive peace of mind.
You are under no obligations by requesting a quote and it is as simple as visiting the “quotes” option at the website homepage. Just put in your zip code and click “go” to get the process started. That’s all the work you need to do. After that, Putnam Record Insurance Agency will be there for you and we will make sure that you have a policy that protects you and your family today and in the future.