It’s a good feeling to work in a place where people believe in what they’re doing. At Putnam Record Agency, we are committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of insurance. We work hard for our clients and we’re serious about what we do. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, as one of our team members, you’ll have educational opportunities and the chance to give back to your community as well. Ask any of our agents- they love working here!
We are currently looking to add to our team with a Client Support Representative position. The ideal candidate loves talking to people and proactively solving issues. This person will be responsible for answering calls, taking payments, processing policies, and overall support. This position provides opportunity for job growth & continuing education.
- Identify cross-selling sales opportunities with existing clients
- Communicate with customers via various platforms
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions
- Work with internal departments to meet customer’s needs
- Data entry in various platforms
- At least 1 or 2 years office or customer service experience
- Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Technology & computer proficiency
- Positive Attitude
- Ability to work independently & with others
- Ability to pass background check
Interested candidates may email resume & references to: firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.