Buffalo Business Insurance
When was the last time you checked if your business is properly insured? Are you covered adequately for the right risks? Are you paying for coverage you don’t need? Are you paying too much for everything?
Or maybe you’re just starting up your business and recognize the importance of being properly protected from the get-go.
Either way, you could save yourself time, effort and, most likely, money by coming straight to the Commercial Insurance experts at Putnam Record Insurance Agency.
We offer the widest range of options for custom-designed Business Insurance in Buffalo, New York that precisely fits your needs and your budget. Then we shop around for the most competitive rates available while you get on with running your business!
Great Options And Prices From Putnam Record Insurance Agency
Your options can include a general Business Owners Policy (BOP), which covers most risks in a single package, and is ideally suited to small and medium-sized businesses.
Or we can provide separate Commercial Insurance plans for your property and liability risks.
Putnam Record Insurance Agency can also provide additional coverage for specific needs such as:
- Product Liability – if you make, supply or sell products, this will protect you against lawsuits for injuries arising from defective items.
- Professional Liability, sometimes known as errors and omissions insurance, protecting you against claims of malpractice, mistakes or negligence.
- Commercial Auto Insurance for vehicles used by employees on company business
- Data Security – an increasingly high-risk area of business activity. If you maintain valuable data records you need Business Insurance to safeguard your responsibilities.
- Employee Fraud – sadly another common and costly risk in business.
- Employee Disability, Workers Comp and Healthcare – both for compliance with legal requirements and as part of a benefits package.
- Business Disruption and Loss of Income – protection for when your business activity is interrupted by unforeseen events.
- Umbrella Insurance which provides higher limits over and above your existing protection, as well as covering additional risks.
We also have a special Buffalo NY Commercial Insurance program for home-based businesses to cater for this growing sector, which, contrary to some beliefs, is not generally covered by a homeowners insurance policy.
Don’t worry if all these options seem complicated or confusing. You’re unlikely to need all of these separate types of Business Insurance, but you do need to consult the experts at Putnam Record Insurance Agency.
That way, you’ll have a plan that’s tailored for your business — but you won’t end up with insurance you don’t need.
Why Putnam Record Insurance Agency?
And that’s not all. We can provide guidance on risk assessment, business compliance and employment regulations. We’ll be happy to answer any other questions you have about your Commercial Insurance and we’ll stay in touch, with regular reviews of your coverage, to make sure you’re getting the best value.
And if you ever need to make a claim on your Business Insurance policy, our professional team will be there to help you.
If you’re already insured, we’ll review your existing policy free of charge to ensure you’re properly protected and look for opportunities for improvements and savings. If it’s a new business, we’ll customize a plan for you from scratch.
Find out now how to get properly protected at a great price by using our no-cost, no-obligation Commercial Insurance quote service. Just click on the Free Quote button and let us do the rest.