It’s a good feeling to work in a place where people believe in what they’re doing. At Putnam Record Agency, we are committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of insurance. We work hard for our clients and we’re serious about what we do. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, as one of our team members, you’ll have educational opportunities and the chance to give back to your community as well. Ask any of our agents- they love working here!
We are currently looking to fill a part-time Insurance Customer Service Representative/Insurance Agent position in our office. Please review the details below. Resumes with references can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ideal candidate loves talking to people and proactively solving issues. You will be responsible for converting prospects into long-term clients. This entry level position provides opportunity for job growth & continuing education.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email and chat
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about product, coverage, & pricing
- Work with internal departments to meet customer’s needs
- Data entry in various platforms
- At least 1 or 2 year’s of office experience
- Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Associate Degree or comparable work experience
- Technology & computer proficiency
Job Type: Part-time